Shana Plain Naan
Shana Plain Naan has been made in a tandoor oven with a distinctive uneven charcoaled appearance and unique aroma. This soft fluffy Naan can be accompanied with your curry as well as other meals. Shana Naan does NOT contain preservatives, colouring, flavouring or eggs.
Per Naan (Approx 80g)
981 KJ / 234 Kcal
- Heat a non-stick frying pan until hot.
- Remove the frozen Naan from its individual wrapping and place it on a non-stick pan.
- Cook on medium heat for about 2 minutes, gently moving it around the pan.
- Turn over and repeat the process, applying gentle pressure to the Naan to ensure even cooking.
Alternatively you can also cook Shana Naan in the following ways:
· Grill – Cook your Shana Naan on both sides for approximately 2 minutes
· Oven – In the centre of a pre-heated oven at 180°c for approximately 6 – 8 minutes. (You may want to sprinkle a small amount of water prior to cooking)
· Toaster – Cook in toaster until your Shana Naan is crispy.