Shana Garlic Naan
Shana Garlic Naan has been made in a tandoor oven with a distinctive uneven charcoaled appearance and unique aroma. Shana garlic Naan is topped with garlic and coriander, making it a favourite to be enjoyed by everyone. Shana Naan does NOT contain preservatives, colouring, flavouring or eggs.
Per Naan (Approx 80g)
924 KJ / 221 Kcal
- Remove the frozen Naan from its individual wrapping and place it on a non-stick pan.
- Cook on medium heat for about 2 minutes, gently moving it around the pan.
- Turn over and repeat the process, applying gentle pressure to the Naan to ensure even cooking.
Alternatively you can also cook Shana Naan in the following ways:
· Grill – Cook your Shana Naan on both sides for approximately 2 minutes
· Oven – In the centre of a pre-heated oven at 180°c for approximately 6 – 8 minutes. (You may want to sprinkle a small amount of water prior to cooking)
· Toaster – Cook in toaster until your Shana Naan is crispy.